1. Do you ever have those moments?
2. You know, where you wonder “What is Frankie Muniz up to these days?”
3. It’s been 13 years since “Malcolm in the Middle” first aired in January 2000!
4. Well, he retired at 19 with $40 million in the bank:
5. He took up racecar driving!
6. …and was real humble about it.
Read more here.
7. He also got engaged!
…but they broke up. < /3
8. Now he’s engaged to another chick!
Aside from a dramatic domestic dispute last February, everything is dandy.
9. He also joined an alt-rock band, Kingsfoil.
…why is he standing so far away?
10. He was “honored” to see some misguided dude get inked with his signature.
Witnessing a guy get my signature tattooed on his leg! I’m so honored!! Amazing! Haha! #treephort
11. He had a mini-stroke at the end of November…
Too much turkey?
13. Above all else, he’s traveling…
14. A lot!
15. Positively jetsetting.
17. Maybe he actually lives in airports?
22. And don’t forget to follow him on the new Myspace?
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›