Actual Facebook Graph Searches is a new Tumblr that features screenshots of hilarious (and also mildly disturbing) searches that are now possible thanks to Facebook Graph Search.
“Don’t worry, we’ll all be used to this in a few weeks’ time,” the tagline quips.
2. “Mothers of Jews who like Bacon”
3. “Married People who like Prostitutes”
4. “Mothers of Catholics from Italy who like Durex”
5. “People who like Focus on the Family and Neil Patrick Harris”
6. “Spouses of Married People who like Ashley Madison”
7. “Single women who are nearby and who are interested in men and who like Getting Drunk!”
Ready to check on your privacy settings yet?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›