Actual Facebook Graph Searches is a new Tumblr that features screenshots of hilarious (and also mildly disturbing) searches that are now possible thanks to Facebook Graph Search.
“Don’t worry, we’ll all be used to this in a few weeks’ time,” the tagline quips.
4. “Mothers of Catholics from Italy who like Durex”
5. “People who like Focus on the Family and Neil Patrick Harris”
6. “Spouses of Married People who like Ashley Madison”
7. “Single women who are nearby and who are interested in men and who like Getting Drunk!”
Ready to check on your privacy settings yet?
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›