You won’t find the following items listed on any official menus, so just ask!
1. Chipotle’s Quesadillas
They look proportionate in size to the burritos.
2. Chipotle’s “Quesarito”
A secret quesadilla wrapped into the ubiquitous Chipotle burrito. Utopia.
3. The McDonald’s “McGangBang”
A McChicken sandwich inserted in a double cheeseburger. This is just wrong.
4. McDonald’s “Land, Sea, and Air” Burger
Beef, fish, and chicken.
5. McDonald’s “Mc10:35”
Available only at 10:35 AM, this item combines the Egg McMuffin with the McDouble to form a brick of deliciousness.
6. Shake Shack’s Cheese Dog
They’ll split the dog and griddle it, before topping it with the cheese sauce that’s normally reserved for fries.
8. In-N-Out’s “Protein Style”
Hand-leafed lettuce envelopes your meat instead of buns. Offensive, but low carb.
9. In-N-Out’s “Animal Style” Burgers & Fries
Mustard-cooked beef, grilled onions, pickles, and extra spread.
11. In-N-Out’s “100x100” Burger
The best (and probably last) $100 you’ll ever spend.
12. KFC’s Poutine
Chicken, fries, brown gravy, and cheese curds. Available at select locations in the U.S.
15. Wendy’s “Barnyard” Burger
Various meats nestled between a set of toasty buns.
17. Potbelly’s “Wrecking Ball” Sandwich
A hybrid of the meatball sub (sans marinara) and the Wreck sandwich (salami, ham, turkey, swiss). Needs more mystery sauces.
18. Burger King’s “Suicide Burger”
4 patties, 4 slices of cheese, bacon. This may indeed kill you, but it will also transport you directly to heaven.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.