You won’t find the following items listed on any official menus, so just ask!
1. Chipotle’s Quesadillas
They look proportionate in size to the burritos.
2. Chipotle’s “Quesarito”
A secret quesadilla wrapped into the ubiquitous Chipotle burrito. Utopia.
3. The McDonald’s “McGangBang”
A McChicken sandwich inserted in a double cheeseburger. This is just wrong.
4. McDonald’s “Land, Sea, and Air” Burger
Beef, fish, and chicken.
5. McDonald’s “Mc10:35”
Available only at 10:35 AM, this item combines the Egg McMuffin with the McDouble to form a brick of deliciousness.
6. Shake Shack’s Cheese Dog
They’ll split the dog and griddle it, before topping it with the cheese sauce that’s normally reserved for fries.
8. In-N-Out’s “Protein Style”
Hand-leafed lettuce envelopes your meat instead of buns. Offensive, but low carb.
9. In-N-Out’s “Animal Style” Burgers & Fries
Mustard-cooked beef, grilled onions, pickles, and extra spread.
11. In-N-Out’s “100x100” Burger
The best (and probably last) $100 you’ll ever spend.
12. KFC’s Poutine
Chicken, fries, brown gravy, and cheese curds. Available at select locations in the U.S.
13. Various Starbucks Beverages
View the complete secret menu here.
14. Various Jamba Juice Smoothies
Full list of options here.
15. Wendy’s “Barnyard” Burger
Various meats nestled between a set of toasty buns.
17. Potbelly’s “Wrecking Ball” Sandwich
A hybrid of the meatball sub (sans marinara) and the Wreck sandwich (salami, ham, turkey, swiss). Needs more mystery sauces.
18. Burger King’s “Suicide Burger”
4 patties, 4 slices of cheese, bacon. This may indeed kill you, but it will also transport you directly to heaven.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›