You won’t find the following items listed on any official menus, so just ask!
1. Chipotle’s Quesadillas
They look proportionate in size to the burritos.
2. Chipotle’s “Quesarito”
A secret quesadilla wrapped into the ubiquitous Chipotle burrito. Utopia.
3. The McDonald’s “McGangBang”
A McChicken sandwich inserted in a double cheeseburger. This is just wrong.
4. McDonald’s “Land, Sea, and Air” Burger
Beef, fish, and chicken.
5. McDonald’s “Mc10:35”
Available only at 10:35 AM, this item combines the Egg McMuffin with the McDouble to form a brick of deliciousness.
6. Shake Shack’s Cheese Dog
They’ll split the dog and griddle it, before topping it with the cheese sauce that’s normally reserved for fries.
8. In-N-Out’s “Protein Style”
Hand-leafed lettuce envelopes your meat instead of buns. Offensive, but low carb.
9. In-N-Out’s “Animal Style” Burgers & Fries
Mustard-cooked beef, grilled onions, pickles, and extra spread.
11. In-N-Out’s “100x100” Burger
The best (and probably last) $100 you’ll ever spend.
12. KFC’s Poutine
Chicken, fries, brown gravy, and cheese curds. Available at select locations in the U.S.
15. Wendy’s “Barnyard” Burger
Various meats nestled between a set of toasty buns.
17. Potbelly’s “Wrecking Ball” Sandwich
A hybrid of the meatball sub (sans marinara) and the Wreck sandwich (salami, ham, turkey, swiss). Needs more mystery sauces.
18. Burger King’s “Suicide Burger”
4 patties, 4 slices of cheese, bacon. This may indeed kill you, but it will also transport you directly to heaven.
- The Dutch Safety Board will release Tuesday a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over eastern Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›