1. You have to wake up early while everyone else sleeps into late afternoon.
2. Your teacher is just as excited to be there as you are.
3. You’re stuck indoors while your friends are out actually enjoying their summer vacation.
5. In class you’re viewed as either a parasitic delinquent or a head-scratching moron.
6. Most of your fellow summer school classmates are people you would NEVER socialize with.
8. Most of your assignments will be work you didn’t want to do when they were first assigned.
9. Or you will be required to do a billion book reports on books you have no intention of actually reading.
10. Exam dates sneak up on you faster, so you won’t have any actual time to study.
11. You actually have to pay attention in class because you won’t have all year to bring your grades up.
12. The time you’re used to spending in one class is doubled, sometimes tripled, leaving your brain feeling fried and deflated.
13. The amount of weeks in summer school is too short to allow you to ditch a session or two…
Here Are The Top Stories
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.