1. A greatly debated topic within the Buffyverse concerns who should ultimately end up with Buffy: Angel or Spike?
4. But a century before Buffy was born, the TRUE romance in the series had already begun to simmer.
5. A vampire named Angelus met a vampire named William the Bloody. And sparks flew.
So much UST.
6. And the evidence is undeniable. Notice Angel’s snake-like tongue flip. Spike sure did!
7. They really get off on making the other super jealous.
8. First with Drusilla. Angel, we get it, you want Spike to notice you.
Why are you even here, Drusilla? Leave, Drusilla.
9. And then, obviously, with Buffy — who’s pretty much an extra in this scene.
10. But there was one thing that always got them even more riled up than the ladies: each other.
11. And when they quarrel, they quarrel like PASSIONATE lovers.
12. But only cause of ~seXUal tenSiON~ AMIRIGHT?!
13. But they’re also so protective of one another.
14. And they pretend to hate touching each other just a little ~too~ much.
18. Remember their date in Italy when they SCOOTED OFF INTO THE SUNSET TOGETHER?
19. How’d you guys get chained up in the first place? Must have been a wild night. *wink wink*
21. …and pretending that nobody sees what’s really going on.
22. But no matter how hard you try to hide it, everyone knows the truth.
OOPS: The article originally stated that Angel and Spike’s passionate love affair started “almost two centuries before Buffy was born.” Spike was actually sired in the 1880s. Their love remains eternal.
- The gun allegedly used by an undocumented immigrant to shoot and kill a woman on a San Francisco pier last week may have been stolen from a federal agent.
- Fox has secured the rights to make a movie about the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on marriage equality.
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.