1. Thanks to school uniforms, you probably didn’t even think about shopping for clothes for four plus years. The result: mom jeans.
2. Ever accidentally call a “mister” a “father?” Well it’s awkward.
20th Century Fox Television / Via arresteddevelopmentgifs.tumblr.com
3. Loud farts are HILARIOUS in a room full of similarly aged teen boys. Outside of it? Still funny, but slightly less so.
TNT / Via gifrific.com
4. Girls. Females. WOMEN. They’re your coworkers, classmates, and friends. They’re real and they’re out there.
James Kerr / Via scorpiondagger.tumblr.com
5. Don’t let yourself go when you escape the dreaded dress code.
6. You might still be compulsively checking to see if your shirt is tucked in. Take a breather and relax. You’re a free man.
7. Do you have more ugly ties than you know what to do with? Well you’ll have them forever. Get used to it.
8. Pro tip: not everyone enjoys poop and dick jokes.
9. Forgot to put on deodorant? Don’t make that mistake twice. People remember.
NBC / Via clarissaexplainsfuckall.com
10. Try not to lose your way without these helpful reminders about personal hygiene:
11. Oh, and human anatomy is not the most hilarious thing ever.
ABC / Via chrislilleyfandom.tumblr.com
12. Remember: the best contraception is not having sex at all.
13. Masturbation? There are other outlets for your sexual tension.
Paramount Pictures / Via base-dpanda.tumblr.com
14. The Holy Spirit does NOT need to be the third wheel on every date if you don’t want it to be.
15. You’re going to have to find a new go-to answer for every question you don’t know.
16. Do not let the reasoning, “just because I can” justify your poor decisions after graduation.
17. More times than not, group photos won’t be followed by “a funny one.” But sometimes they are. You’ll be ready.
18. DO NOT—I repeat—DO NOT moon ANYONE. In a classroom full of boys it’s one thing. In the real world… Just don’t do it.
20th Century Fox Television / Via giphy.com
19. The greatest discovery of all: being unathletic isn’t a big deal. In fact, nobody cares at all.
The struggle is real.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›