5. Don’t let yourself go when you escape the dreaded dress code.
7. Do you have more ugly ties than you know what to do with? Well you’ll have them forever. Get used to it.
8. Pro tip: not everyone enjoys poop and dick jokes.
10. Try not to lose your way without these helpful reminders about personal hygiene:
14. The Holy Spirit does NOT need to be the third wheel on every date if you don’t want it to be.
15. You’re going to have to find a new go-to answer for every question you don’t know.
16. Do not let the reasoning, “just because I can” justify your poor decisions after graduation.
17. More times than not, group photos won’t be followed by “a funny one.” But sometimes they are. You’ll be ready.
19. The greatest discovery of all: being unathletic isn’t a big deal. In fact, nobody cares at all.
The struggle is real.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.