1. “We need an energy revolution.”
2. “It does appear to me the world is warming and we are contributing to that.”
3. “I support it (Cap and Trade) on a global basis.”
4. “We don’t call it America warming, we call it Global Warming.”
5. “We can be more energy efficient in our cars, in our homes, in our workplaces.”
6. On renewable energy at a 2007 town hall.
7. “No question about one thing it’s getting warmer. And there are a lot of good reasons for us to use less energy, to use it more efficiently.”
8. “I believe we are seeing Global Warming. The scientist suggest we are and I believe that human activity contributes to it.”
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.