1. Obama in 1998: I was not a huge fan of Clinton welfare reform.
2. Obama In 1998: “I Actually Believe In Redistribution”
Obama in 1998: I probably would have voted against Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
4. Obama appeared at 1996 event hosted by a Socialist group.
5. Obama in 1999: I did not support Clinton’s welfare reform plan.
6. Obama in 1996: “I favor legalizing same-sex marriages,and would fight efforts to prohibit such marriages.”
8. In 1994, Obama criticized Clinton’s “values” pitch.
- Dylann Roof has been formally charged with nine counts of murder for the Charleston church shooting last month.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Authorities reportedly raided the Indiana home of Jared Fogle, the face of many Subway sandwich advertisements.