1. 9% say the government adds fluoride to the water supply for evil reasons.
2. 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the US government covered it up.
3. 20% of voters say that there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism.
5. 13% of voters said Obama was the anti-Christ. This number went up to 22% when it was just Romney voters.
8. 15% of voters say the government adds mind-controlling technology to television broadcasts.
9. 5% of voters believe that exhaust from airplanes is actually chemical spray the government is using for undisclosed sinister reasons.
11. 15% of voters think the pharmaceutical industry “invents” new diseases to make more money.
Read the rest of the poll here.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›