1. 9% say the government adds fluoride to the water supply for evil reasons.
2. 21% of voters say a UFO crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the US government covered it up.
3. 20% of voters say that there is a link between childhood vaccines and autism.
4. 7% of voters said that the moon landing was fake.
5. 13% of voters said Obama was the anti-Christ. This number went up to 22% when it was just Romney voters.
7. 14% of all voters believe in the existence of Bigfoot.
8. 15% of voters say the government adds mind-controlling technology to television broadcasts.
9. 5% of voters believe that exhaust from airplanes is actually chemical spray the government is using for undisclosed sinister reasons.
11. 15% of voters think the pharmaceutical industry “invents” new diseases to make more money.
Read the rest of the poll here.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›