1. Edited the article “Booty call” noting one example of a “Booty call” was also called “ex sex.”
2. Added information about season six of the Sopranos on “Tony’s dream sequence.”
3. Removed information about J. Edgar Hoover wearing women’s clothes.
4. Added “Miscellaneous facts” to Boy George’s page.
5. Edited the article “JewFro” saying it was mentioned in the movie “The Forty Year-Old Virgin.”
6. Edited the page “Nudity in film” mentioning Jack Nicholson appeared nude in the movie “About Schmidt.”
7. Edited the “Racism” section in the article “Jar-Jar Binks.”
8. Edited the page “Prince” noting that he had appeared on the Simpsons.
9. Edited the article “Buttocks cleavage” noting a man in an episode of the Martin Lawrence show showed “Buttocks cleavage.”
10. Removed information about the Tennessee flag being similar to the Confederate flag.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›