1. In 2005 first introducing the individual mandate and how it will stop people from getting free care in the emergency room.
2. In 2007 saying people don’t buy insurance because they show up at the hospital to get free care.
3. In 2007 saying people getting free care at the hospital is a “form of socialism.”
4. In 2007, “I like mandates” because they stop people from getting free care.
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."