1. In 2005 first introducing the individual mandate and how it will stop people from getting free care in the emergency room.
2. In 2007 saying people don’t buy insurance because they show up at the hospital to get free care.
3. In 2007 saying people getting free care at the hospital is a “form of socialism.”
4. In 2007, “I like mandates” because they stop people from getting free care.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.