1. In 2005 first introducing the individual mandate and how it will stop people from getting free care in the emergency room.
2. In 2007 saying people don’t buy insurance because they show up at the hospital to get free care.
3. In 2007 saying people getting free care at the hospital is a “form of socialism.”
4. In 2007, “I like mandates” because they stop people from getting free care.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.