1. Canada: Romney attacked their health care system in his book and said “‘we cannot be a bilingual nation like Canada” in 2007.
2. France: Romney said it would be “unthinkable” for the United States to become the France of the 21st century.
3. Germany: Romney said Americans were harder working people than the Germans on Fox and Friends in May.
4. Japan: Romney said Japan was a nation in decline today at a fundraiser:”We are not Japan. We are not going to be a nation that suffers in decline and distress for a decade or a century.”
5. Russia: Romney has called Russian our “number one adversary” and “number one geo-political foe.”
6. Romney questioned London’s readiness for the Olympics and called England in his book:”Just a small island. It’s roads and houses are small. With few exceptions, it doesn’t make things that people in the rest of the world want to buy.”
- forum.rpg.net readers just made Romney Has Criticized Every Other... hotter
- foxnews.com readers just made Romney Has Criticized Every Other... hotter
- liam thinks Romney Has Criticized Every Other... is Fail & LOL
- Romney Has Criticized Every Other... is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- Whydothingshappen thinks Romney Has Criticized Every Other... is Trashy
- Romney Has Criticized Every Other... is starting to get hot on Twitter Tweet It