1. Wearing a sombrero at the annual Gridiron Dinner.
3. Hanging out his with his horse “Little Man” at his ranch in 1977 in cowboy attire.
4. Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at the White House in 1988.
5. Wearing a fake mustache with a plaid blazer and turtleneck during a congressional barbecue.
6. Wearing an anti-Michael Dukakis mask at his desk in the Oval Office.
7. Dressing up as Santa Claus for a Christmas party in 1983.
8. Taking time to pose for a photo on a horse as governor.
9. Badass beanie-cap Reagan.
10. Golfing in a pair of excellent plaid pants in California in 1986.
11. “Covered in popcorn by the New York Giants” outfit.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️