5. Ecuador - Obama Awaits Congressional Approval To Attack Syria
7. Israel - Obama Will Seek Permission From Congress To Attack Syria
9. Kuwait - US Backs Off Imminent Action Against Syria, Iraq War Haunts Obama
10. Lebanon - Obama: Strike Tomorrow, Or In A Week, Or In A Month
12. Mexico - U.S. President Hopes Congress Will ‘Pull The Trigger’ For A Limited Attack On Syria.
13. Pakistan - Obama Firm On Syria Action, But Awaits Congress Appoval
14. Oman - Obama To Seek Congress Support For Strike On Syria
15. Portugal - Obama Wants Congressional Approval For Attack On Syria
16. Puerto Rico - Obama Will Consult Congress To Attack Syria
17. United Arab Emirates - Obama Seeks Congress Vote For Strike
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
In The News Today
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›