5. Ecuador - Obama Awaits Congressional Approval To Attack Syria
7. Israel - Obama Will Seek Permission From Congress To Attack Syria
9. Kuwait - US Backs Off Imminent Action Against Syria, Iraq War Haunts Obama
10. Lebanon - Obama: Strike Tomorrow, Or In A Week, Or In A Month
12. Mexico - U.S. President Hopes Congress Will ‘Pull The Trigger’ For A Limited Attack On Syria.
13. Pakistan - Obama Firm On Syria Action, But Awaits Congress Appoval
14. Oman - Obama To Seek Congress Support For Strike On Syria
15. Portugal - Obama Wants Congressional Approval For Attack On Syria
16. Puerto Rico - Obama Will Consult Congress To Attack Syria
17. United Arab Emirates - Obama Seeks Congress Vote For Strike
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- In 2011, the death of Mark Duggan - an unarmed black man - at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.