5. Ecuador - Obama Awaits Congressional Approval To Attack Syria
7. Israel - Obama Will Seek Permission From Congress To Attack Syria
9. Kuwait - US Backs Off Imminent Action Against Syria, Iraq War Haunts Obama
10. Lebanon - Obama: Strike Tomorrow, Or In A Week, Or In A Month
12. Mexico - U.S. President Hopes Congress Will ‘Pull The Trigger’ For A Limited Attack On Syria.
13. Pakistan - Obama Firm On Syria Action, But Awaits Congress Appoval
14. Oman - Obama To Seek Congress Support For Strike On Syria
15. Portugal - Obama Wants Congressional Approval For Attack On Syria
16. Puerto Rico - Obama Will Consult Congress To Attack Syria
17. United Arab Emirates - Obama Seeks Congress Vote For Strike
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.