1. Obama in 2008:”The fact that lobbyist and special interests have been so dominant in how Washington works” has contributed to the American people don’t think they know what’s going….I want transparency. I want accountability.”
2. Obama in 2008:”On the whole issue of transparency this has been the most secretive administration maybe in our history. I mean, they won’t let you know what’s going on on anything.”
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›