1. (Remember to put the sound on the in the top left corner of the vine)
2. Michelle Obama also offered advice to Bill Clinton as a potential next first man, and says their daughter will decide if they stay in D.C. post-presidency.
“We’re going to see where the kids are, because by that time Malia will be in college, if you can believe that, and Sasha will be in her sophomore year in high school. We’re going to let her make the choice and see where she’s most comfortable, because they’ve made the sacrifices for us to be here already. We’re going to play it by ear.”
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›