1. (Remember to put the sound on the in the top left corner of the vine)
2. Michelle Obama also offered advice to Bill Clinton as a potential next first man, and says their daughter will decide if they stay in D.C. post-presidency.
“We’re going to see where the kids are, because by that time Malia will be in college, if you can believe that, and Sasha will be in her sophomore year in high school. We’re going to let her make the choice and see where she’s most comfortable, because they’ve made the sacrifices for us to be here already. We’re going to play it by ear.”
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.