Dick Cheney Doubles Down On Warning Of Terrorist Attack More Deadly Than 9/11

Even worse than 9/11, Cheney says.

Former Vice President Dick Cheney Tuesday repeated his warning that America must “be prepared” for another terrorist attack in the United States that he is convinced will be “more devastating” than 9/11.

“I think there will be another mass casualty attack against the United States,” Cheney said in an interview on CNN. “I don’t know when. I think it will be more devastating with deadlier weapons than the last one on 9/11. We have to be prepared for that.”

Previously, speaking with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt Cheney also predicted a deadlier attack coming.

“I think there will be another attack. And the next time, I think it’s going to be far deadlier than the last one. Imagine what would happen if somebody could smuggle a nuclear device, put it in a shipping container, and drive it down the beltway outside Washington, D.C.”

Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!

Facebook Conversations
          
    More News
    Now Buzzing