1. November 2011: “[Obama] is a bystander in the Oval Office…what the hell are we paying you for?”
2. September 2011: President Obama reelection is based on “a demoralizing message for America.”
3. December 2011: President Obama “doesn’t know how to use executive leadership.”
4. December 2011: “He is way late to the game of leadership in America.”
5. June 2011: Obama driving America “off a fiscal cliff.”
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.
- Harry Shearer, the voice of Mr. Burns on "The Simpsons," will rejoin the show. In May, he said he was leaving.