2. Only C-SPAN could give us Chuck Grassley discussing Internet porn in 1995…
3. Or a Congressman using The Simpsons to explain Republican tax plans…
4. And a Congresswoman blasting the Defense Department for buying Viagra….
5. And where else would a 60-year-old white man recite Tupac lyrics in a suit and tie…?
6. Or and even older white man in a suit and tie discuss Beavis and Butthead setting things on fire….?
10. And thanks for being good sports about these….
Andrew Kaczynski is a political reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Andrew Kaczynski at email@example.com.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›