1. Romney in 1994: I support Roe v. Wade
2. Romney in 2002: “Unequivocally” pro-choice
3. Romney in 2005: I’m pro-life but will maintain the pro-choice status quo
4. Romney in 2007: I’d be “delighted” to sign a bill banning abortion across the country
5. Romney in 2007: Extend 14th amendment to unborn child, banning abortion
6. Romney in 2008: Return abortion to the states
7. Romney in 2012: Return abortion to the states
8. Romney in 2012: I recognize the issue of abortion has been “settled for some time in the courts.”
9. Romney in October 2012: “There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda.”
His campaign later told Katrina Trinko of National Review Romney “would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.