1. Six Star Wars movies have been released.
2. There have been five popes.
3. There have been seven U.S. Presidents.
4. The Dow Jones Industrial Average has gone from 1,000 to almost 15,000.
5. There have been seven Batman movies.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. Here's a recap 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.