1. Obama in 2008: We will cut through the budget line by line and cut programs that don’t work and make others work better.
2. Obama in 2008: Adding $4 trillion to the debt is unpatriotic and irresponsible.
3. Obama in 2008: We will streamline the budget and stop runaway spending.
4. Obama in 2008: Everything we will do, we will pay for.
5. Obama in 2008: I will go through the budget line by line. Once the economic crisis is over we can’t go back to big spending.
6. Obama in 2010: We will cut the deficit in half by the end of my first term in office.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
This post was mis-titled. It should read “6 times Obama’s comments are taken out of context.” Or better yet, it would include some kind of analysis pointing out how he wanted to get rid of the Bush tax cuts on the top 2% which would have cut the deficit in half. Or how the recession was literally 3 times worse than anyone thought it was at the time.
- 6 Times Obama Promised To Cut The Def... is starting to get hot on Facebook Share It
- nicktjacob thinks 6 Times Obama Promised To Cut The Def... is LOL & Fail
- pjmedia.com readers just made 6 Times Obama Promised To Cut The Def... hotter
- Giovanni Lido 6 Times Obama Promised To Cut The Def...