1. Two girls posing in front of a graffiti wall in Lynch Park, Brooklyn.
2. Passengers entering a Lexington Avenue subway car.
3. Children running down an abandoned slide in Coney Island.
4. Three young children on Bond Street in Brooklyn.
5. People talking on pay phones at Broadway and 34th Street.
7. A man reading the newspaper at the Lexington Avenue subway station.
8. A family waiting for a train to arrive at the Lexington Avenue subway station.
9. Children playing at the East River Park playground in Manhattan.
10. Murals at the Hell’s Kitchen Playground.
11. The Manhattan Bridge as seen from Brooklyn.
12. People checking out some boats floating in the East River.
13. A older man reading the newspaper on the subway.
14. A man lying down on a bench at the Riis Park boardwalk.
15. A woman sitting on a graffiti-filled subway car.
16. Three boys striking a pose in Lynch Park.
17. A fire set by the Brooklyn Polytechnic Institute tests wires and insulations.
19. A woman reading the New York Post on the subway.
20. A line of taxis getting stuck in traffic.
21. Two boys playing Frisbee across West 46th Street in Manhattan.
22. Children at the Kosciusko public swimming pool in Brooklyn’s Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood.
23. A mural of black sports heroes on Nostrand Avenue in Brooklyn.
24. People hanging out in East River Park in Manhattan.
25. An apartment terrace garden above 170 West End Avenue.
26. A home partially gutted by fire in Lynch Park.
28. An abandoned ice cream truck in Jamaica Bay.
29. Apartment houses in Fort Greene, Brooklyn.
30. Young people hanging out on a stoop in Lynch Park.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›