1. What exactly causes the hiccups?
2. When you get startled, why does the hair stand up on the back of your neck?
3. Here’s an 80-second explanation of why your body does all of the weird things it does…
Including hiccups, the hair standing up on the back of your neck, goosebumps, eye twitches, and ringing in your ears.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.