1. What exactly causes the hiccups?
2. When you get startled, why does the hair stand up on the back of your neck?
3. Here’s an 80-second explanation of why your body does all of the weird things it does…
Including hiccups, the hair standing up on the back of your neck, goosebumps, eye twitches, and ringing in your ears.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain is set to increase the number of refugees being let into the country. The extra people aren't in Europe already, they will likely come from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›