1. What exactly causes the hiccups?
2. When you get startled, why does the hair stand up on the back of your neck?
3. Here’s an 80-second explanation of why your body does all of the weird things it does…
Including hiccups, the hair standing up on the back of your neck, goosebumps, eye twitches, and ringing in your ears.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️