2. This is the final product. Scroll down for a step-by-step photo guide.
3. Step 1: Apply primer to your eyelids.
4. Step 2: Using liquid liner, create a cat eye look.
5. Step 3: Mix the black light makeup powder with moisturizer or vaseline.
8. Step 4: Outline the cat eye with black light makeup.
9. Step 5: Apply a layer of black light makeup under your eyebrows.
10. Step 6: Paint the black light makeup on the tip of your nose.
11. Step 7: Line your bottom lip with the black light makeup.
12. Step 8: Draw whiskers on each cheek.
14. Step 9: Add a couple of dots right above the whiskers to up the cat factor.
16. Step 10: Create black light eyelashes, using mixing medium…
17. and the black light powder.
19. Step 11: Apply the black light eyelashes.
21. And there you go!
22. Happy Halloween!!
Note: you can find black light makeup at costume, party, and makeup stores, or available for purchase at a variety of places online. For this video, Peggy wears Makeup Forever’s Fluo Night.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›