2. 2. You don’t need to wear pants to enjoy it.
4. 4. It’s the long-standing shot choice of bartenders.
6. 6. But it’s not just for breakfast anymore.
7. 7. It’s the ideal whiskey for chopping wood.
16. 15. Oh, and Rihanna too.
17. 16. It’s the perfect aperitif for a fancy dinner.
18. 17. It goes well with soft-serve ice cream.
Caption on this photo is “What you know about Jameson Soft Serve Ice Cream?”
19. 18. And Froot Loops.
(Ed. note: we don’t recommend actually mixing it with Froot Loops).
25. 24. It’s magic in coffee.
Especially with lots of whipped cream.
26. 25. With hot water and honey, it soothes a sore throat.
27. 26. It looks good with your new manicure.
29. 28. And bulldogs are happy to help you carry a bottle.
31. 31. Around the holidays, it works as mistletoe.
36. 35. “It tastes like the sweet kiss of the blessed virgin mother herself.”
-John Stanton, BuzzFeed Washington Bureau Chief
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›