1. When you danced like no one was watching.
When the world gets you down, move yo body.
2. When your big paycheck arrived, and you could finally treat yourself to a fine meal.
Just don’t be creepy about it, WOODSTOCK.
3. When you had to cope with life’s many disappointments.
But when life gives you rocks, MAKE ROCK N’ ROLL!
4. When people just didn’t get your jokes.
The world never appreciates the innovators.
5. When your friend was on one of those fad diets, and it was impossible to eat with them.
WTF IS A PALEO?
6. When you started kindergarden/elementary/middle school/high school/college/grad school/new job/etc.
Popularity is a fool’s game.
7. When your favorite band went mainstream, but you kept listening anyway.
I loved you first, Blink 182. And I loved you best.
8. When you had to deal with stingy people.
9. When you were obsessed with your crush and desperately wanted to be with them…
10. …but then you couldn’t quite express yourself when you finally got the chance.
11. When everything you touch got ruined.
This is why we can’t have nice things.
12. When the leaves change and you are overcome with a desire to destroy every meticulously raked pile.
Take THAT, leaves!
13. When you couldn’t have your favorite treat.
And I’d be thankful for some damn Reddi-wip.
14. When your Seasonal Affective Disorder was getting the best of you.
I hope Lucy stays in my network. Thanks, Obamacare!
15. When you realized you can do whatever the hell you want.
Point at all the maps! It’s your duty as a Patriot!
16. When you just stared out the window and took stock of your life.
All the feels.