1. Realization: Sometimes you feel a little too connected. You NEED a break. So you decide to unplug for a while.
2. You’re determined to follow through and know for sure that it’ll do you some good.
NBC / Via i.imgur.com
3. When you release yourself from all your devices it’s like there’s been a weight lifted off your shoulders. You’re FREE!
Touchstone Pictures / Via i.imgur.com
4. And you’re actually excited about the idea of not having to catch up on what’s happening on the interweb every 2 minutes.
ABC / Via media.giphy.com
6. And going back to your more “primitive” hobbies.
Comedy Central / Via media.giphy.com
7. After some seconds/minutes/days/weeks, you’ve done everything that you wanted…
Nickelodeon / Via Flickr: ethanhein
8. And you feel awesome that you’ve accomplished them without the use of technology.
9. But then slowly but surely, boredom starts to creep up on you.
Hollywood/Buena Vista / Via reddit.com
15. Take a moment to feel good that you lasted as long as you did.
NBC / Via gifrific.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".