1. When they volunteered to chaperone the school dance. And then danced.
2. When they walked into your dressing room at the mall.
3. When they talked to your crush.
4. When they discussed the details of your puberty with literally everyone.
7. When they showed up outside of your classroom to drop off your lunch.
11. When they insisted on making bad jokes when a sex scene came on TV.
12. When they called your friends to find out where you were because you were ten minutes late getting home.
13. When they wore questionable outfits in public.
17. When they called your friend a bad influence. In front of your friend.
18. When they had a few too many drinks and proceeded to do just about anything around you.
19. When they took pictures of you constantly.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›