1. When they volunteered to chaperone the school dance. And then danced.
2. When they walked into your dressing room at the mall.
3. When they talked to your crush.
4. When they discussed the details of your puberty with literally everyone.
7. When they showed up outside of your classroom to drop off your lunch.
9. When they fussed over who you were dating.
10. When they gave you “the talk.”
11. When they insisted on making bad jokes when a sex scene came on TV.
12. When they called your friends to find out where you were because you were ten minutes late getting home.
13. When they wore questionable outfits in public.
17. When they called your friend a bad influence. In front of your friend.
18. When they had a few too many drinks and proceeded to do just about anything around you.
19. When they took pictures of you constantly.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- President Obama is visiting New Orleans neighborhoods today to mark the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›