Some days you wake up feeling awful.
And the entire world is basically the worst.
1. It’s time to ditch your sweatpants and get out of your funk!
2. Try to remember that things aren’t as bad as they might seem.
3. Even thought you feel alone, people out there like you.
4. In fact, they might like you a lot.
5. They also probably think you’re pretty smart.
6. Let’s not even discuss your parents, who think you’re the best thing to ever happened to the world.
7. Be proud of how awesome you are.
8. Because self-confidence is sexy!
9. Stop worrying over the stupid stuff you did in the past.
10. Don’t let your failures define you.
11. As long as you’re still trying, you’re doing just fine.
- Turkey hopes to ease tensions with Russia after it shot down a Russian warplane earlier this week. The countries have differing accounts of the incident. ›
- At least 21 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria, BBC News reports. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›