And the entire world is basically the worst.
1. It’s time to ditch your sweatpants and get out of your funk!
Cartoon Network / Via rebloggy.com
2. Try to remember that things aren’t as bad as they might seem.
3. Even thought you feel alone, people out there like you.
4. In fact, they might like you a lot.
5. They also probably think you’re pretty smart.
Cartoon Network / Via moblog.whmsoft.net
6. Let’s not even discuss your parents, who think you’re the best thing to ever happened to the world.
Cartoon Network / Via geekifyinc.tumblr.com
9. Stop worrying over the stupid stuff you did in the past.
Cartoon Network / Via cordeliaistheone.tumblr.com
11. As long as you’re still trying, you’re doing just fine.
Cartoon Network / Via poetsonfire.tumblr.com
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.