1. When people ask you if you’ve ever done drugs, you respond with “No, but I drink a lot of coffee.”
You know that your coffee habit is a becoming a real concern when you actually start referring to drinking coffee as a substance abuse problem
2. You’re a total angry jerk before coffee and morning people are the devil
4. When the coffee finally kicks in and you feel completely and utterly fabulous.
5. When people ask you if you like coffee you respond like this:
6. Friends tell you they have started cutting back on their coffee now and you’re just like:
7. People saying they are giving up coffee for green tea is categorically unfathomable to you.
8. People at work saying you “should really cut down on the coffee” send you into fits of anger and rage.
It’s becoming an occupational health and safety hazard now