1. The Classic Margarita
You can never go wrong with a classic. Get the recipe here.
2. Strawberry Margarita
This delicious concoction includes full strawberries. Get the recipe here.
3. Cranberry Margarita
This recipe is perfect for happy hour.
4. Watermelon Margarita
If you’re missing summer right about now, this recipe is the perfect solution.
5. Pineapple Margarita
This combo of pineapple and honey makes for a mouth-watering treat.
6. Pomegranate Margarita
Pomegranates and lime? This is the perfect pair.
7. Cajun Margarita
If you’re looking for something hot and tasty (calling all hot sauce lovers) this is the drink!
8. Italian Margarita
If you’re looking for a smooth frozen drink, this is the one.
9. Peach Margarita
Nothing is more refreshing than this peachy treat.
10. Blue Lagoon
Clearly margaritas do not need to be green. Get the recipe here.
11. Cilantro Jalapeno Margarita
This drink is one that will kick you in the ass, but taste great while doing so.
12. Pink Grapefruit Margarita
Start your Saturday with a delicious grapefruit breakfast…and tequila. Get the recipe here.
13. Blue Agave Margarita
If you’re looking for a margarita that is nice and strong, this is the recipe you’ll want to try.
14. Cherry Beer Margarita
Cherry? Beer? Margaritas? This recipe has the tastes everyone will love.
15. Blood Orange Margarita
This drink is bold and sassy, with just the right amount of kick. Get the recipe here.
16. Skinny Blackberry Margarita
Margaritas are full of calories. Here is a recipe that cuts the cals, but not the taste.
17. Tequila Sunrise Margarita
A hint of grenadine and orange flavor this recipe to make it a perfect drink.
18. White Peach And Cherry Margarita
This is a recipe to fight off winter. If you pretend it’s warm and sunny out, it’ll eventually happen, right?
And now for some non-traditional margarita options:
In case you’re looking for the margarita taste, but not in the drinking mood (or if you just want to drink and eat something marg flavored).
19. Margarita Cupcakes
Did you just faint after reading this headline? Yes, there really are margarita cupcakes and they’re AMAZEBALLS. Here’s a seriously sweet recipe.
20. Strawberry Margarita Shots
Not in the mood for an actual drink? Do some shots! Get this killer recipe here.
21. MARGARITA GUMMIES!
I REPEAT MARGARITA GUMMIES! Everyone knows about rummy bears, but now we’ve got margarita gummies.
22. Margarita Cheesecake
There is rum cake, so why not margarita cheesecake? Get the recipe here.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️