1. You plan ALL social events around them
You’re getting married? Idk. Can I bring my cat? No? Then, no.
2. Seflies don’t seem right without your cat in them
You don’t take pictures with your cat? Weirdo.
3. Your Instagram looks likes this
4. You know their exact birth date
And you get offended when your friends and family do not send cards.
5. You guys went to visit Santa
You’re still paying for that one…
6. You actually let them sleep on your keyboard
Their comfort comes first, right?
7. You enjoy tucking them in
Are you warm enough? Can mommy get you another pillow? Should I turn the heater on?
8. You haven’t gotten another cat because you guys are so close and you didn’t want to mess that up
What if he thinks I don’t love him anymore?!
9. You videotape every single thing they do
Cause they’re so cute every second of every day.
10. You give them anything they ask for
No matter how ridiculous the demands.
11. You’ll take your cat anywhere
They can drive too, if they ask nicely. Lol. Like they’d have to ask.
13. What you watch is solely based on their desires
You haven’t picked the channel in months now.
15. You’re genuinely impressed by their ability to sleep anywhere
And you tell them that constantly. After taking a picture of them. Which you tweet, post to Facebook and Instagram, and add to the blog you made for them.
16. You will never cat shame them
Because they’re too cute to ever stay mad at longer than five seconds. Plus, that’s so not cool.
17. You know that all cats are cool, but NO ONE’s cat is cooler than yours.
That’s Jasper. AKA the cutest, best, cuddliest, and most awesome cat EVER.