1. This is the short film Lena Dunham made to promote designer Rachel Antonoff’s fall 2013 line.
A lot of fashion labels make internet videos to promote their products, and usually they don’t go viral because they’re too long and pointless. But! This one has a lot going for it, like:
1. Lena Dunham directed it.
2. Adam from Girls narrates it.
3. Lena Dunham directed it.
4. Lena Dunham’s little sister is in it. You might recognize her from Tiny Furniture.
5. Hipster bed linens.
6. Cute clothes.
7. A long-winded line about “anthropomorphizing bears.”
8. But most importantly, again: Lena Dunham.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈