At his recent London concert, Kanye wished Central Saint Martins MA Professor Louise Wilson a happy 51st birthday. Her students posted the above clip to their blog, calling the concert “insane” and writing, “What was much more exciting is to hear him shout out birthday wishes to professor Louise Wilson and acknowledging her exceptional talent to build new fashion mavericks. And we just thought that she can’t be cooler.”
Wilson taught fashion designer Louise Goldin, who is married to Kanye West’s manager. Wilson was also an early supporter of Kanye’s fashion line (which no one liked, but god, it was the best spectacle). Kanye has donated money to the school and employed its students as interns for his — we may as well kall it this, despite its absence from Sears racks — Kollection. He also gave the school 50 tickets to this show, at which he wore a sparkly Margiela face mask that you’ll find going viral on Pinterest.
4. The birthday professor’s students just put on a wonderful show at London Fashion Week, which included the following designs.
- Mamamia1295 Watch Kanye West Wish A Beloved...
- WAKATINE thinks Watch Kanye West Wish A Beloved... is LOL
- Robot On Watch Kanye West Wish A Beloved...
- astridf Watch Kanye West Wish A Beloved...
- aboubacarnabyc thinks Watch Kanye West Wish A Beloved... is Win
- elvisdepressley thinks Watch Kanye West Wish A Beloved... is Fail & Cute
- thinklinda thinks Watch Kanye West Wish A Beloved... is Win