1. Contributing Vogue editor and Moda Operandi founder Lauren Santo Domingo tweeted this:
Regram TBT from @modaoperandi PSA: It Gets Better Campaign for young fashion victims. http://t.co/6Smq5OTqeF— Lauren Santo Domingo
2. And posted this to Instagram:
Online trunk show site Moda Operandi first posted the photos — of a young and modern-day Santo Domingo — in honor of popular Instagram pastime Throwback Thursday. Commenting on the original Moda Operandi ‘gram, LSD said, “Fashion Credit: Laura Ashley c. 1989.” She also added the photo to her own Instagram feed with the “It Gets Better Campaign” comment. At the time of publication of this post, the internet had yet to seize on the gaffe.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›