1. Contributing Vogue editor and Moda Operandi founder Lauren Santo Domingo tweeted this:
Regram TBT from @modaoperandi PSA: It Gets Better Campaign for young fashion victims. http://t.co/6Smq5OTqeF— Lauren Santo Domingo
2. And posted this to Instagram:
Online trunk show site Moda Operandi first posted the photos — of a young and modern-day Santo Domingo — in honor of popular Instagram pastime Throwback Thursday. Commenting on the original Moda Operandi ‘gram, LSD said, “Fashion Credit: Laura Ashley c. 1989.” She also added the photo to her own Instagram feed with the “It Gets Better Campaign” comment. At the time of publication of this post, the internet had yet to seize on the gaffe.
- President Obama will unveil a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.
- Citigroup's student loan practices are being investigated as part of a government probe, the company reported in a filing.