1. Contributing Vogue editor and Moda Operandi founder Lauren Santo Domingo tweeted this:
Regram TBT from @modaoperandi PSA: It Gets Better Campaign for young fashion victims. http://t.co/6Smq5OTqeF— Lauren Santo Domingo
2. And posted this to Instagram:
Online trunk show site Moda Operandi first posted the photos — of a young and modern-day Santo Domingo — in honor of popular Instagram pastime Throwback Thursday. Commenting on the original Moda Operandi ‘gram, LSD said, “Fashion Credit: Laura Ashley c. 1989.” She also added the photo to her own Instagram feed with the “It Gets Better Campaign” comment. At the time of publication of this post, the internet had yet to seize on the gaffe.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.