1. Puns included: “Give three-piece a chance.”
2. They could have come up with some wordplay on tails, but it’s unclear if they did.
3. Crombie > Abercrombie?
4. Hansel and Gretel had breadcrumbs, these guys had…
5. Savile Row babe!
6. Even signage was fancily packed.
7. Flirting might have ensued.
8. (This poster could have made more sense.)
9. “Tweed Not Greed.”
10. THIS TIE HAS AN ANIMAL ON IT. And is generally awesome otherwise, too.
11. The ‘staches were bitchin’.
12. No thanks? Do they know what happen with A&F opens a new store?
- At least eight people in Colorado Springs were injured in a shooting near a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›