1. This is the “Booby Pack.”
As you can see, it’s a bra top-like garment that functions as a fanny pack.
2. It comes in various colors — and flag-print.
(Though the flag one is sold out. Blame never-changing Coachella trends.)
3. Unsure of how to style it? Seek inspiration on the “BoobyPack Wall of Fame.”
As you can see, the BoobyPack is a *unisex* garment.
4. The BoobyPack was advertised on Kickstarter as the perfect thing to wear at a rave when you want to “dance your face off.” See?
5. Here’s another look at the fun you could be having in a BoobyPack.
6. I’ll hula-hoop wildly to that.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.