1. This is the “Booby Pack.”
As you can see, it’s a bra top-like garment that functions as a fanny pack.
2. It comes in various colors — and flag-print.
(Though the flag one is sold out. Blame never-changing Coachella trends.)
3. Unsure of how to style it? Seek inspiration on the “BoobyPack Wall of Fame.”
As you can see, the BoobyPack is a *unisex* garment.
4. The BoobyPack was advertised on Kickstarter as the perfect thing to wear at a rave when you want to “dance your face off.” See?
5. Here’s another look at the fun you could be having in a BoobyPack.
6. I’ll hula-hoop wildly to that.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?