1. This is the “Booby Pack.”
As you can see, it’s a bra top-like garment that functions as a fanny pack.
2. It comes in various colors — and flag-print.
(Though the flag one is sold out. Blame never-changing Coachella trends.)
3. Unsure of how to style it? Seek inspiration on the “BoobyPack Wall of Fame.”
As you can see, the BoobyPack is a *unisex* garment.
4. The BoobyPack was advertised on Kickstarter as the perfect thing to wear at a rave when you want to “dance your face off.” See?
5. Here’s another look at the fun you could be having in a BoobyPack.
6. I’ll hula-hoop wildly to that.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›