1. Megan’s pleated purple patterned party dress.
2. And her evening makeup (even though she didn’t need to look this sexy when she wore it).
3. Dawn’s simple striped shirtdress.
4. Megan’s boatneck top and long necklace.
5. Betty’s structured, Pepto-Bismol-colored house muu muu.
6. Peggy’s simple, boyish blouses.
7. Betty’s blush pussybow.
8. Betty’s white-and-blue daytime floral with proper pearls.
9. The new guy’s mixed prints.
This would be very stylish on a woman nowadays.
10. This hot fortune-telling mess.
11. Megan’s bikini and dorky-but-not (because she’s hot) high-waisted shorts.
12. Peggy’s Peter Pan-collared Christmas dress.
13. Betty’s floral housedress with the decorative pom poms dangling from the sleeves (something our clothes truly need more of these days).
14. Megan’s simple bright yellow dress.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who was accused of helping inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.