1. This is what a fox fur faux hawk looks like.
It appeared on the runway of Karl Lagerfeld’s fall 2013 Fendi show at Milan Fashion Week, atop a perfectly lovely French braid. I’ll just be bold and say the look is a bit much on top of the sunglasses that affix to the head with two fur caterpillars.
4. It seems silly to enhance a head already full of hair with that of an animal.
5. But fashion never exactly made sense.
As evidence by this coat.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›