1. This is what a fox fur faux hawk looks like.
It appeared on the runway of Karl Lagerfeld’s fall 2013 Fendi show at Milan Fashion Week, atop a perfectly lovely French braid. I’ll just be bold and say the look is a bit much on top of the sunglasses that affix to the head with two fur caterpillars.
4. It seems silly to enhance a head already full of hair with that of an animal.
5. But fashion never exactly made sense.
As evidence by this coat.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.