1. Megan’s green-and-blue dress and her mom’s red arrival outfit.
Megan loses points for those bad flesh-colored panty hose, which were noticeably too tan for her (the worst kind of nude hose).
2. Megan’s dad’s scarf.
He’s probably the kind of guy who continues to wear it when he gets home and changes into his Hugh Hefner relaxing gear.
Mom wins points for the hat plus brooch! I always admire people who remember to wear brooches.
4. Roger’s ex-wife’s black cocktail dress.
What a great “eff you, ex-husband” look — it’s sexy, age-appropriate, and sparkly.
5. Ginsberg’s printed tie and shirt combo.
6. Megan’s striped wrap skirt and coordinating turtleneck.
7. Peggy’s much more awkward wrap dress and light blue work shirt.
This would have been less ugly without the shirt, but this is Peggy — she doesn’t even get her cleavage out for dates with her boyfriend!
8. Joan’s purple Peter Pan collar.
9. Peggy’s pink date dress.
10. Peggy’s plaid coat and awkward hat.
Again, I only like this because it’s Peggy and she manages to own her dweebiness in kind of a refreshing way.
11. Megan’s pink work dress.
I’m a little surprised she wore this on her big celebration day since she obviously has much flashier, more celebratory dresses in her closet. But maybe it is supposed to symbolize her ambivalence about all of it?
Also, doesn’t it look like yoga clothes?
12. Marie, Megan, and Sally’s shopping outfits.
But especially Megan, whose outfit makes her look as materialistic as all those boxes would suggest!
13. Everyone’s evening attire!
14. Especially Megan, who always has to get the most attention possible when she gets dressed up for a night out.
Seriously, she may as well have been wearing Lady Gaga’s fire boobs, her red sparkly thing was so show off-y.
15. Sally’s cocktail attire!
Saying “little girls’ cocktail attire” is about as creepy as Megan thinking it was okay to put her in white knee-high boots and full makeup.
16. Sally’s toned-down cocktail attire!
Cute! (Minus creepy Roger, obviously.)
17. Glen’s camp outfit.
Pantless fashions did indeed precede our favorite modern-day, fire-nipple divas.
18. Interior decorating bonus!
The apartment looks great with a wide angle and the well-dressed people in it — if I had a doll house now I’d want it to resemble this.
Please validate your account to contribute content.
Preview Your Response
- Asha Megan's Flashy Formalwear, Sally&...
- Candice29 Megan's Flashy Formalwear, Sally&... and thinks it’s Cute
- ebfruchu Megan's Flashy Formalwear, Sally&...
- Liz K. Megan's Flashy Formalwear, Sally&...
- marcm5 Megan's Flashy Formalwear, Sally&...
- helloely thinks Megan's Flashy Formalwear, Sally&... is Cute
- Lauren Yapalater Megan's Flashy Formalwear, Sally&... and thinks it’s Win