1. Peggy’s mannish pea green dress and tie.
It’s like one degree of brightening (and tightness) away from something you might see on “Gossip Girl.”
2. Joan’s mom’s bright yellow florals.
You can buy similar things on QVC today, folks! And I wouldn’t put it past the hipsters to try to make shower caps happen.
3. Joan’s head wrap.
It’s the kind of thing you see people try to pull off every season with varying (but mostly failed) degrees of success. Joan demonstrates how it’s done.
4. The new guy’s mixed prints.
I feel like I will be saying this every week, but this man knows how to mix prints. Chloe Sevigny is going to try calling him for style advice/to borrow one of his ties one of these days and then be sorely disappointed when she remembers he’s fictional.
5. Joan’s sexy floral “welcome home hubby” dress.
These rose prints are great with her red hair.
6. Joan’s sexy nightgown.
It looks like a gown gown, almost.
7. Stan’s mustard blazer and matching tie.
Some fabulously dandy man or woman could absolutely pull this off today.
8. Don’s ex’s yellow dress.
Yellow is a very hard color to wear and as odious as this woman was it didn’t look bad on her.
9. Sally’s nightgown.
How many grown women are coveting this today? If I had to observe Easter in some official capacity and needed a thing to wear for it, a slightly less ruffle-y blouse version this would be top of my list.
10. Megan’s stripes.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".