1. “Canadian Idiot” started trending on Twitter, reminding people of arguably the world’s most famous Canadian.
Seing Canadian Idiot and immediately thinking of Justin lol— â™‹
I saw the trend ‘Canadian Idiot’ and immediately thought of Justin.— â™”
Good to know that i wasn’t the only one who thought that the trend “Canadian Idiot” was about Justin— His Little Lady
“Canadian Idiot” is trending..justin is that u??— â€
Seeing “Canadian Idiot” and thinking “DAMNIT JUSTIN WHAT’D YOU DO?!” #ItsABelieberThing— Briannaaa
U know when you’re a belieber when u see “Canadian Idiot” trending and you think of Justin Bieber.— Blame It On Nolan Þ„
7. Some “Beliebers” were quick to put a positive spin (“my idiot”) on the association.
RT @biebsfixedme: Canadian Idiot, but, he’s my idiot. http://t.co/AVrLY0w5— Swaggy
8. “Canadian Idiot” refers to the Weird Al song.
Canadian Idiot is supposed to be about a song, but we made it into Justin because that’s just how we roll.— just look at us now.
9. But the Bieber association seems to be much more interesting to Twitter users overall.
Canadian Idiot - Justin Bieber . HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO— shawty âˆž
10. Is it appropriate?
11. Only you can decide!
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›