1. “Canadian Idiot” started trending on Twitter, reminding people of arguably the world’s most famous Canadian.
Seing Canadian Idiot and immediately thinking of Justin lol— â™‹
I saw the trend ‘Canadian Idiot’ and immediately thought of Justin.— â™”
Good to know that i wasn’t the only one who thought that the trend “Canadian Idiot” was about Justin— His Little Lady
“Canadian Idiot” is trending..justin is that u??— â€
Seeing “Canadian Idiot” and thinking “DAMNIT JUSTIN WHAT’D YOU DO?!” #ItsABelieberThing— Briannaaa
U know when you’re a belieber when u see “Canadian Idiot” trending and you think of Justin Bieber.— Blame It On Nolan Þ„
7. Some “Beliebers” were quick to put a positive spin (“my idiot”) on the association.
RT @biebsfixedme: Canadian Idiot, but, he’s my idiot. http://t.co/AVrLY0w5— Swaggy
8. “Canadian Idiot” refers to the Weird Al song.
Canadian Idiot is supposed to be about a song, but we made it into Justin because that’s just how we roll.— just look at us now.
9. But the Bieber association seems to be much more interesting to Twitter users overall.
Canadian Idiot - Justin Bieber . HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO— shawty âˆž
10. Is it appropriate?
11. Only you can decide!
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›