On Friday at New York Fashion Week, Jason Wu presented a lovely (dare I say FLOTUS-worthy) show. The runway was arranged in a square around a giant chandelier that flickered rhythmically with the music. This meant that when photographers shot the clothes as they came down the runway, audience members couldn’t help but be included in the shot.
2. Considering Wu’s fall 2013 color palette included a lot of black and white, if you were wearing, oh I don’t know — NEON and sitting behind the models, you kind of stood out.
Can you spot the neon in this photo?
3. Here’s a fuller view of the eye-catching pants.
Aren’t the runway clothes so pretty, though??
4. And a complete view of the neon pants wearer.
Who is perfectly apparently in many runway images from the show.
6. Style.com, wanting to keep the focus where it rightfully belonged, photoshopped the pants so that they looked like skinny-fit khakis.
8. But other sites like the Cut just left them in their natural, eye-searing hue.
It’s unclear who the woman wearing them is.
9. The incident has already spawned a Tumblr — frontrowfluo.tumblr.com.
12. So really, at this Jason Wu show, you couldn’t blame Anna for wearing her shades.
The Pants might have just been in her line of vision.
We've got your WKND covered.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.