1. A geneticist and illustrator collaborated on these renderings of what the royal baby could look like at 25 years old. If it’s a girl, this is what we’re in for, per dubious science:
2. And if it’s a boy, he “should” have a lusciously full head of hair a few years after graduating college:
3. But all these portraits really tell us is that illustrations of the royals just never come out quite right.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›