1. A geneticist and illustrator collaborated on these renderings of what the royal baby could look like at 25 years old. If it’s a girl, this is what we’re in for, per dubious science:
2. And if it’s a boy, he “should” have a lusciously full head of hair a few years after graduating college:
3. But all these portraits really tell us is that illustrations of the royals just never come out quite right.
Handout / Reuters
In The News Today
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›