1. Kate Middleton has applied to trademark her royal title so that it can be used on everything from shoes to t-shirts for a marathon. BuzzFeed has obtained an EXCLUSIVE first look at the merchandise.
Gero Breloer / AP
*Kidding, this is definitely a joke.
2. The only problem is, everyone’s favorite Black Eyed Pea might not be too happy about this.
In The News Today
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›