Céline is one of the most important and influential fashion labels of our time. Its latest collection to walk the runway in Paris included a shocking addition: dyed-fur pumps.
2. Paired with dresses, they looked like franken-slippers from the front.
3. They also came in solid lilac.
I do not even want to BEGIN to think about foot odor in these things. And they’re for SPRING/SUMMER!
6. The flats might be more “practical” for the faint of foot.
What’s the marketing on this? “Balance out a cankle with a really fluffy shoe!”?
9. And for the woman who just wants a hint of fur in her pumps, there were floor-skimming pants that mostly covered them up.
Look like you forgot to change out of your slippers before you left the house! It’s that “I don’t care — but I do!” look the hipsters have been capitalizing on for ages.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›