Céline is one of the most important and influential fashion labels of our time. Its latest collection to walk the runway in Paris included a shocking addition: dyed-fur pumps.
3. They also came in solid lilac.
I do not even want to BEGIN to think about foot odor in these things. And they’re for SPRING/SUMMER!
6. The flats might be more “practical” for the faint of foot.
What’s the marketing on this? “Balance out a cankle with a really fluffy shoe!”?
9. And for the woman who just wants a hint of fur in her pumps, there were floor-skimming pants that mostly covered them up.
Look like you forgot to change out of your slippers before you left the house! It’s that “I don’t care — but I do!” look the hipsters have been capitalizing on for ages.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.