1. Here’s Sarah Jessica Parker in a pair of Current/Elliot skinnies, going to pick her girls up from school in New York.
They jeans are named “the slouchy stiletto,” which means they’re skinny jeans with a baggy crotch, basically. So think Justin Bieber but with a lot more inseam between the fly and your knees.
2. It looks like Parker scrunched them up around her calves on purpose. Probably to show off her fly cut-out ankle boots.
3. So if you see chicks everywhere scrunching up their boyfriend fit skinnies, you know who to blame!
Or thank, if you kind of dig this look in a weird way, which I might? I simply CANNOT DECIDE.
4. The $268 pants are SOLD OUT on Shopbop.
Which means it’s only a matter of time before they take over the world and everyone starts wearing them flood-style like our homegirl SJP.
THE SUMMER OF UGLY DENIM IS UPON US, EVERYONE!! Will you get on board or scoff from the sidelines? It’s a very personal decision — feel free to take your time.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸