1. Here’s Sarah Jessica Parker in a pair of Current/Elliot skinnies, going to pick her girls up from school in New York.
They jeans are named “the slouchy stiletto,” which means they’re skinny jeans with a baggy crotch, basically. So think Justin Bieber but with a lot more inseam between the fly and your knees.
2. It looks like Parker scrunched them up around her calves on purpose. Probably to show off her fly cut-out ankle boots.
3. So if you see chicks everywhere scrunching up their boyfriend fit skinnies, you know who to blame!
Or thank, if you kind of dig this look in a weird way, which I might? I simply CANNOT DECIDE.
4. The $268 pants are SOLD OUT on Shopbop.
Which means it’s only a matter of time before they take over the world and everyone starts wearing them flood-style like our homegirl SJP.
THE SUMMER OF UGLY DENIM IS UPON US, EVERYONE!! Will you get on board or scoff from the sidelines? It’s a very personal decision — feel free to take your time.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.