1. Here’s Sarah Jessica Parker in a pair of Current/Elliot skinnies, going to pick her girls up from school in New York.
They jeans are named “the slouchy stiletto,” which means they’re skinny jeans with a baggy crotch, basically. So think Justin Bieber but with a lot more inseam between the fly and your knees.
2. It looks like Parker scrunched them up around her calves on purpose. Probably to show off her fly cut-out ankle boots.
3. So if you see chicks everywhere scrunching up their boyfriend fit skinnies, you know who to blame!
Or thank, if you kind of dig this look in a weird way, which I might? I simply CANNOT DECIDE.
4. The $268 pants are SOLD OUT on Shopbop.
Which means it’s only a matter of time before they take over the world and everyone starts wearing them flood-style like our homegirl SJP.
THE SUMMER OF UGLY DENIM IS UPON US, EVERYONE!! Will you get on board or scoff from the sidelines? It’s a very personal decision — feel free to take your time.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.