1. Here’s a first look at Hot Topic’s new lingerie concept called “Blackheart.”
It’s supposed to be like Victoria’s Secret but for “garage band lovers,” WWD reports. Similarities to VS include lingerie that is so embellished/patterned, it can look, from afar, like it’s gone moldy in a power outage.
2. If you like an underwear look that says “I hate you NO WAIT DO ME,” Blackheart might be for you!
There’s something early Rihanna about it — as in edgy but in a pretend way.
3. Pink lace bras suit feminine tastes, while panties appeal to those who like a layered look.
One pair of underwear is never enough.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›