1. Jared Leto posed as a woman for the cover of Candy, a wonderful — and “the first transversal” — style magazine.
Jared shaved his eyebrows, so naturally it made sense to “draw them in” with text.
6. Terry Richardson did a great job with the shots.
You can see this and more outtakes on his website, TerrysDiary.com.
7. And because no one can get enough of those “before retouching” images, here’s Jared pre-Photoshop.
As seen on the set of Dallas Buyers Club.
8. He looks great but I’ll just go out on a limb and say mauve might not be his best color.
See more from the Candy spread on TerrysDiary.com.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›