1. Jared Leto posed as a woman for the cover of Candy, a wonderful — and “the first transversal” — style magazine.
Jared shaved his eyebrows, so naturally it made sense to “draw them in” with text.
6. Terry Richardson did a great job with the shots.
You can see this and more outtakes on his website, TerrysDiary.com.
7. And because no one can get enough of those “before retouching” images, here’s Jared pre-Photoshop.
As seen on the set of Dallas Buyers Club.
8. He looks great but I’ll just go out on a limb and say mauve might not be his best color.
See more from the Candy spread on TerrysDiary.com.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating.