1. Jared Leto posed as a woman for the cover of Candy, a wonderful — and “the first transversal” — style magazine.
Jared shaved his eyebrows, so naturally it made sense to “draw them in” with text.
6. Terry Richardson did a great job with the shots.
You can see this and more outtakes on his website, TerrysDiary.com.
7. And because no one can get enough of those “before retouching” images, here’s Jared pre-Photoshop.
As seen on the set of Dallas Buyers Club.
8. He looks great but I’ll just go out on a limb and say mauve might not be his best color.
See more from the Candy spread on TerrysDiary.com.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›